rainhams

Kid from donny

Reaction score
Any one workin for rainhams or worked for them have u experienced there pay structure and rates and stuff Wots your views on the company

rainham idustrial services owned by tim macarthy havent worked for them but theve been around for years they normal do the stations and industrial works dont think your have any problems mate tims sound

RIS are terrible, all lads work through an agency not on books and the company is ran by under educated, fly by night corrupt fools. I know a couple of lads who worked for them a couple of years ago and they only speak bad of them. Avoid RIS at all costs.

RIS are terrible, all lads work through an agency not on books and the company is ran by under educated, fly by night corrupt fools. I know a couple of lads who worked for them a couple of years ago and they only speak bad of them. Avoid RIS at all costs.

So. . . I'll put them down as a maybe then. :laugh:

Not sure if rainham scaffolding in essex is still running may just be doing a bit in ford plants they have had them for years .

Not sure if rainham scaffolding in essex is still running may just be doing a bit in ford plants they have had them for years .

I know of that one my mate danny knight started there as did the late great jason gibbs but I'm sure there was another one from kent ( as I know there is towns call rainham in both counties)

Yes I think there is a rainham scaffolding in kent .your mate Danny knight has he got is own company think I've seen his cards on a board in a cafe

Unless he's started something this year not to knowledge I was with him on the olympics last year after the games top bloke

Rainhams

Heard they are looking for men. And supervision in the north west/east after Xmas, mixed reports about them .?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Just heard they are on ferrybridge ? Isn't that a blue book job ?

Hi Gary, could that not be Paul Knight your thinking off regarding owning a firm? only last i heard of him he was doing fairly well running a business out of essex.

there based frodsham they got lever brothers site in warrington port sunlight site grow how site capenhurst sites in north west

hmmm under educated think you may be wrong there mate the director been going for 30 yrs plus and has many contracts through out the uk and is worth millions he has gas plants and some nuclear work so to be under educated is a no no as they don't employee companys that cant supply the goods a agency or employer is only as good as there employees cisrs tickets don't make scaffolders. paul night runs Essex and medway branches for tim also interserve was owned by the director of rainham tim and was brought out by them and they kept the name interserve . rainhams started late 90s so yes kwickform you are intitled to your opinion but not all information is true mate

Last edited:
Top Bottom