Ragscaff

• Thread starter Andy - Robert Hurst LTD
  • Start date
A

Andy - Robert Hurst LTD

Hi,

I need Ragscaffs number or ragscaff to call me when he has a minute.

Regards

Ragscaff is currently moving house, as you will appreciate i will not release ragscaffs personal number, however i will contact him for you, and relay your request.

Thats what the membership money has gone on a new mansion for Ragscaff:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I get mine in 2 weeks time, A Rabbit hutch i found in 'landfill' site, we need more members.

Thats a rabbit hutch for 2 you dont get one all to yourself we neeeed more members:laugh::laugh:

10 pound a year there should be loads of scaffs interested.must cost the sccr more in stamps ink and paper.thats without there free time there all giveing the only way we can make a difference is to stick together.

If we dont get the backing and membership and active/ rather than Passive interest from Scaffs that have heard about the Forum, and hence the SCCR, and are just sitting on the fence, to see which side the 'Grass is greener' let this with the help of T Animal, Dico and Frenchy be made aware, that the NASC are taking the 'Livliehood' of ECITB scaffolders AWAY:eek::eek::eek:

Stand up and be counted guys. Apologies to ECITB guys that have already posted on the ECITB tkt thread.

Regards
Paddy

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

i want 2 join it could u send details thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom