Racking a 7.5T

I reckon vosa would nick us for having a modified vehicle and not registering it with them,vosa up here are unbelievable,anything to stop you working and to cause as much grief as possible,also,techniquelly you'd need a design if it involves beams,plus,if you were involved in a crash of any kind the insurance company would not pay out as they would argue that the vehicle had been modified,and lastly,a tidy wagon is a happy wagon,and racks make wagons look like a bag of sh*t,ffs,vosa would be waiting at the yard gates rubbing their hands,lol,anyone got extra grief of them for having racks:unsure:??

Won't be long before a rack will have to be designed.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Was thinking here's a niche in the market. Wagon rack designs. Might mean old bill would have to go on a course.
Anyone ever seen one rolled over or collapsed?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Was thinking here's a niche in the market. Wagon rack designs. Might mean old bill would have to go on a course.
Anyone ever seen one rolled over or collapsed?

The only one i've ever used was an old site wagon that we just used to shunt around the site with and that fecker went through the deck,so we strapped a tube underneath on either side on girders and it was always bending or leaning over and made a right mess of the subframe,i would'nt have liked to take one on the road:sick:

Thanks for the replies sounds like there is a lot of cons for the racking idea, so back to the drawing board we just want to make the yard and loading a more slick operation.

Top Bottom