R.I.P Peter Watts

A Ledgend P. Watts

What a sad day, just read of the passing of Peter Watts, A real genlemen and a truly great guy, I personnaly speak for all the south London Battersea scaffs that knew and worked with Pater, a true ledgend who will be sadly missed by all.
My sympathy goes out to all his family.

Goobye Peter God Bless you.

Bob

r.i.p peter i always mourn the passing of a brother maybe not by birth but by experiances reading the post of the peaple who knew you you will be missed

I would like those of you that sent your regards to Peter to Know that his funeral service was held yesterday at 3:15 in Nunhead with a turnout of over 400 people attending and packing into the chaple or gathering outside when it became to full to hold anymore, all showing their respect, and to say good bye to this much loved london pride and local legend. He will be missed by many but all those who knew will have their own memories and the mark that he would have left on them. And like me must have been proud to see him sent off with such a large turn out of family and freinds.

Pete watts

Hi there by browsing forum I just found out pete passed away, I had him as my instructor for my induction, part 1 and part 2. Couple of the lads struggled with the tests at the end of the courses but he put the answers on the projector then " went for a smoke " top man who will be sorely missed

Hi there by browsing forum I just found out pete passed away, I had him as my instructor for my induction, part 1 and part 2. Couple of the lads struggled with the tests at the end of the courses but he put the answers on the projector then " went for a smoke " top man who will be sorely missed

Ya mate.

He was a diamond.
They broke the mould after him.

A true gentleman and a very good instructor.

Top Bottom