R.I.P John Anderson

John was in the class at Bircham along with Tommy Hall from start to finish we had great fun and a very good learning experience, he was a true gent, a proper Scaffolder he will be missed. My condolences go out to his wife, and family, his Mum and Dad and to all his friends past and present.

John (Andy ) Anderson was a great collegue and mentor, also the best freind that I have ever had. Anyone, that knew Andy was privilaged. Will be sadly missed but never to be forgotten.
Till we meet again mate.
Tommy

R.I.P (Andy)

John (Andy) Anderson my best friend, and collegue, a true Gent and Scaff now out of pain. Condolences to his wife and family.
Till we meet again
Tommy.

Hi Tommy, a tough time for all concerned, condolences mate.

Shocked and saddened to hear this news. Worked with John on the Ninnian South for a few trips in 2010 and couldn't believe it when he didn't come back one trip and the lads said he was getting treatment. As previously stated, a true gent. R.I.P. John, condolences to friends and family.

It is with great sadness that i post this information.

Anyone that under took a scaffold training course the scaffold training centre in jarra / hebburn will no what a true gent this man was. :sad2:

RIP JOHN ANDERSON
didnt know john but respect good guys rip

john anderson R.I.P.

Knew john from school true gent mate friend had some good times one of Jarra s finest

Top Bottom