quotes and invoices

Hi Guys quite desperate for sample / template scaffolding quotation and invoice. Do i go by pointing out units are just give the whole price? Scaffold clauses You have mentioned... If You got them please pass it on to me. Just used some contacts and subcontracted nice piece of scaffold...
What do you think
12m long 7.5 m height to a handrail pavement scaffold in new bond street/ 1 dayer..5 boards wide single lift boarded 3200 incl. Vat.good?includes licence.please help
Slitwin80@gmail.com

Price seems OK, but for the licence have you got the right insurance
some councils are asking for 10million now:amazed:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quotation example
To supply & fix scaffolding to TG20 designation 3-5-1 for ________ works
Fully erected & dismantled in one operation with no adaptions
__ lifts boarded with one 2.0kN/m² working lift, ____ tied to the existing structure
12m long x 7.5m high
Contract price £3,200.00 inclusive of VAT per first ___ weeks, £ ___ per week thereafter

conditions would depend on your requirements

Invoice example
For scaffolding services to { site address } all as per the quotation
Nett cost 2666.67
20% Vat 533.33
Gross total 3,200.00

dont forget some contractors may deduct tax from your payments:confused:

dont panic,i dont want to know what you all charge?

im after a good quote template and invoice template,or just some info on what you put in both,

in a quote would it be just the sizes of the job and how long it would take? would you have to show how much you charge a metre?

would the invoice be just the price?

i know what if written sounds obvious but i want to get it write
cheers
john

Not everyone is charging you for this. I am using templates and invoicing service of fetchflow.com | Invoice Designs absolutely free. You can make changes according to your need. Easily update, use and download in any format.

Top Bottom