Quick Shrink Wrap Sheeting Demo

haha,heartfelt apologies aom its just a man of your calibre and experience should be pointing rather than hemping,question though do u need training for theses windfarms and will besc national grid cover you?

Your right Joe I should be pointing and if I'm honest do sometimes but it's just not in my make up to do it for a living.

Most of the wind farms we go on to are new builds so no further training required, even the local sub stations we work in don't specify further training, more tool box talks and inductions get's the country boy's by.

worked with some of these turbine boys on a power station near orlando,they had just come from capping 400 footers new mexico,you know what they said was the most dangerous thing at 400 ft,,,,rattlesnakes! when storing the turbine housing on the deck they climb in,,,,,so be careful ;)

No rattlers but there are a few adders cutting about especially the one's working with me, they don't seem to be able to add as their fcuked after 4.;)

do i get a refund ??? As when Aubrey came down to me 4 years ago i had to pay £400 for the pleasure !!!
Thats some of my guys in your leaflet

Just don't want to look like a **** on site, I know it will be easy enough but I also know it will look like a dogs dinner the first time we do it until we suss it out. Just don't know who the first client should be to get the dogs dinner.:embarrest:

Morning chaps. Sorry for the delay in reply. Weekend and all that.
£400 quid scaffy - he was seeing himself off! lol

The demo is only a quick visual intro into what the sheeting is and how its applied. Training is the next step if they wanted it.

Alistair - If you are getting in on the wind farm then having this added to yours skill base would be a good idea. It is used heavily when they need to be repaired due to the coatings on the blades. It requires a cage around it and then encapsulated. I have an installation team heading up to Aberdeen for an Industrial Client and i can easily arrange one of them to swing past if you wanted a quick looksy at it. Offer is there sir.

Andy - no worries about talking about other products or systems. Its good for me to hear what people are using within their environments. We have a good number of clients that use our sheeting and do not shrink it off. If people are using something that works then tell me about it please!!

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth Will, tell yer man to swing by.

Shall do - will give you a call when they have the project booked in. Wont be too far away - week at the most.

Only day I definitely can't do is next Monday but after that, no problem.

haha, do you think if they swing by to the wind farm they will just sheet it for me?

Frame set up questions at the ready exta tea and coffee bought and even a few biccys

Don't spoil him too much! lol:)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

haha, do you think if they swing by to the wind farm they will just sheet it for me?

Use your powers or persuasion on them sir!

Frame set up questions at the ready exta tea and coffee bought and even a few biccys

Demo done and an easy system to use overall I’d say a great product
But typical scaffs none of em wanted to try it out at first not even the boss :unsure:
So me female in a pink fleece got in (well I did so want to) after that cos I could wasn’t a complete numpty the guys all tried it :toung: a couple of holes but showed how easy to patch Alex even showed us how to put in a door zip and all talked us through potential uses showed us where we could go wrong he put up with the sarcastic and suggestive banter that was put forward and didn’t complicate things so all of you thinking about it stop thinking and say yea
I can see a great deal of advantages in its use so now my work starts on promoting its use from us lets hope it will be able to generate more work :D

Demo done and an easy system to use overall I’d say a great product
But typical scaffs none of em wanted to try it out at first not even the boss :unsure:
So me female in a pink fleece got in (well I did so want to) after that cos I could wasn’t a complete numpty the guys all tried it :toung: a couple of holes but showed how easy to patch Alex even showed us how to put in a door zip and all talked us through potential uses showed us where we could go wrong he put up with the sarcastic and suggestive banter that was put forward and didn’t complicate things so all of you thinking about it stop thinking and say yea
I can see a great deal of advantages in its use so now my work starts on promoting its use from us lets hope it will be able to generate more work :D

Thanks for the feedback Karen - Glad it went well and i am sure you took Alex under your wing to protect him from the big bad scaffs lol

Anything you need with regards to info/marketing assistance then do not hesitate to contact Barry (Marketing Manager).

kind regards

Will

Don't spoil him too much! lol:)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Use your powers or persuasion on them sir!

Haven't got Karens feminine wiles I'm afraid bit I do have a small job that needs sheeting this week or we will have to revert back to the old style as the painters are coming Monday. I have pictures if it helps, it's tiny about 26ft by 16ft and the roof is only 2 lifts high. I know it would be easy enough but would just like to see how the professionals do it, any thoughts Will?

07917 152 403 around 10 if possible. The signal is weak where I will be today but should get me then.

Top Bottom