Quality Scaffs Algeria - Should it stay or should it go

Should the quality scaffs algeria thread stay or go

• Yes, it should stay

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No, it should go

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
1. The "Quality Scaffs required" thread was removed from public view.
2. Yes, I would be quite happy to volunteer to be a moderator. However I would be much happier to stand and be elected by my peers.
3. If you want to run a business that is open to the general public you must accept scrutiny and criticism from that public in the same way as a public limited company has to from its shareholders.

If however you cant accept debate and criticism you as the forum owner has the ultimate sanction in that you can block that member sine die. That decision must be yours and yours alone. Remember that is what Hitler, Stalin and The Taliban have done in the past. As I reiterate this is about government of the majority by the minority.

I don't even know where to begin responding to that?

Has somebody pissed on your cornflakes?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Well it has now been 24 hours and it seems the majority wanted the thread restored.

Individuals have the right to delete their own posts if they so wish.

Yours faithfullly

SF Stalin-Hitler-Bin-Laden

Well played SFAdmin. Democracy prevails.
Point proved I shall now take a backseat and possibly watch from afar.
You are more Thomas Jefferson than Stalin-Hitler-Bin laden.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Regards.

Top Bottom