Quality Scaffs Algeria - Should it stay or should it go

Should the quality scaffs algeria thread stay or go

• Yes, it should stay

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No, it should go

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Who gives a f.uck??? F.ucking sad c.unts... get a life, please!

is the job still going lmfao!!! i have a ecitb valid 26 yrs but swapped it for a part 1 trainee have a confined space ticket not valid now coz theve changed it!!! got aspestos ticket but theve changed that too!!! got scaffolders inspectors ticket thats run out coz it ante cisrs!! got face fit mask but thats run out too as theve changed that too!!!got rescue retreval but theve changed that too!!!got rigging tickets but theve changed that too!!but no a few lads that have got all the new singing dancing tickets but cant scaffold a dolls house so thats the way were going i know were your comeing from jason lmfao just laugh with em mate!!

:laugh:
Im trying Kev mate, i really am, lol.

hahaha!!! needs a good liven up now and again jason. nothing wrong with your work by the way jason just the other numptys you pass now and again lol!!!

Last edited:
dont give a feck eigther way but if its not too offensive(ive got a cheak) then maybe it should be left to run its course.
dont really see what the fuss was the money was **** :eek:

The money wasn't brilliant but good experience n could lead to better jobs in future n make some good contacts. Don't forget to pack ur ak47 lol

stay clear of the kasbah and remember to chew your halal meat lads,you might want to take over some baby wipes as they dont use bog roll they wipe their arses with a bare hand enjoy

SFAdmin. You have set a precedent now. Can we expect to see a poll on whether all the other pointless threads on the forum should stay or go? Or will you remove them first and then have the poll?
As I said originally my protest is not about the Algeria thread byt about whether the minority can control the majority.

Democracy!

Well there you are Admin.
Your poll has been open for over 18 hours now.
In a democracy such as the UK polling stations are open from 7am to 10pm. 15 hours.
I humbly suggest you close the poll and do what ever you think is necessary and right in the interests of transparency and openness.

My work here is done!!!

1. Have I removed any threads - No
2. Do you want to volunteer to be a moderator, because the amount of stick the existing ones get, I might not have any left soon.
3. I am not going to justify everything I do to anyone.

2. Do you want to volunteer to be a moderator, because the amount of stick the existing ones get, I might not have any left soon.

Any digs available?

Threads are a bit like a tv channel. Simples,no likee, no watchee.

1. The "Quality Scaffs required" thread was removed from public view.
2. Yes, I would be quite happy to volunteer to be a moderator. However I would be much happier to stand and be elected by my peers.
3. If you want to run a business that is open to the general public you must accept scrutiny and criticism from that public in the same way as a public limited company has to from its shareholders.

If however you cant accept debate and criticism you as the forum owner has the ultimate sanction in that you can block that member sine die. That decision must be yours and yours alone. Remember that is what Hitler, Stalin and The Taliban have done in the past. As I reiterate this is about government of the majority by the minority.

Top Bottom