pyeroy buy project scaffolding

Pyeroy seem to be buying anything they can get their hands on at the moment. Bought Spectrum's kit, now looking to buy Project, and also in negotiations to buy another company if the rumours are true.

I maybe think they sense the period of austerity in construction is nearing an end and are putting themselves in a dominant position in the n\east sector,only time will tell if this period of shopping will pay dividends mate.

The thing about project went to big to quick
well over staffed have you seen the pictures of all them on there web site
they must owe a load to the banks
havn't seen them on a real big job
pyeroy must be buying there kit on the cheap
don't think pyeroy would need to buy contacts / work
unlees project have been lucky to sign a long term big contract
and this would help the rest of pyeroy services
IF PYEROY ONLY BUY THE KIT .

ALL OTHER ASSETS WILL ONLY GET SOLD OFF AND THE 3 DEPOTS WILL SHUT DOWN.

THE LADS WILL MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT

WELL THE SUITS MAY GET KEPT ON[ WELL A COUPLE OF THEM]

ITS GREAT WHEN ON THE WAY UP BUT ITS QIUCK ON THE WAY DOWN

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Pyeroy has also acquired the scaffolding assets along with several running contracts from failed Stockton-on-Tees firm, Spectrum Access Ltd. The move will enable Pyeroy, who bought the assets from the receivers Tait Walker to boost its access and scaffolding capacity while also taking on and supporting the contracts for Spectrum’s clients at short notice.
This acquisition will be used to add support to several private and public sector contracts being undertaken in the North East and across the UK, including the refitting of Royal Navy vessels and the construction of new ones like the next generation of aircraft carriers currently being built at yards around the UK.

I'm sure Pyeroy will operate in the same efficient manner as they always do, i.e if your in the clique, you'll keep your job and do well, if you've had a gripe with whatever incestous group is currently running the show, you'll be stuck in the back of beyond strugglinging to make £250 a week.

Last edited:
I'm sure Pyeroy will operate in the same efficient manneras they all was do, i.e if your in the clique, you'll keep your job and do well, if you've had a gripe with whatever incestous group is currently running the show, you'll be stuck in the back of beyond strugglinging to make £250 a week.
Sounds like you have experience of them?
Word was that they were getting better cause they had taken on some new managers etc.

they have indeed bought project.
they've also got a lot of work in scotland and just started 11 men in the last week:)
but from what i'am hearing there's going to be a few change's and i'am not liking
them:mad:

yeah i know mate dirty horrible job as well , 2 of my mates started last week and didnt last a day . another lad i know is on there now and cant get a start elsewhere . the blokes a tit so its a bit funny like .but even the lads working on the streets and sites are getting the same . they wont even pay you petrol unless you pick people up . i have worked for them a few times and always found them alright but apparently new gaffers are in and its went all to fook

Jambo

what kind of changes ?, that disni sound good...

well i can only comment on the central belt i don't know if it's happening
everywhere.
soon to be drug testing for everyone, which isnae a problem for me anyway.
3 man squad's, apprentice plus 2 scaff's which is started to happen allready
the money's been cut for pts work, not good.

we have a pyeroy van to get to work,there now talking about taking the van's of everyone, nearly every squad has one and if this happen's there will be a few unhappy people including me.

but after reading the last post i feel pretty well off, 306 a week:eek:

lads stripping bedlington bridge for pyeroy are earning 306 pound a week

And no doubt remind by management on a regular basis how "fortuante" they are to have a job. there worse than Trad - and that's saying something. Pyeroy might be expanding, but they're are hindered by management with a small firm mentality, it's ingrained in them to treat the blokes like **** - a horrible poxy firm IMHO.

Top Bottom