pricework methods

Swifty hit the nail on the head with the IW, 2 10 foots leaning against the building then swing a butt to get your distance off and level. We do use pre fabs for width, prefer 41 centre to centre to allow for limpets and ladder hatch but don't go in much for staffing the lift heights or chalk, just bang them in at head height and your good to go.

As for the step on the first lift, we just slide the first lift ahead of ourselves and use the step from the first lift on uneven sites like this. Once the first 21 foot is in we won't be any slower than the next squad.

Not arsed about nasc ***** its a base out on a newbuild two block of semis and its job and knock for £500 quid :D

Assume its £4/m your in for a full shift basing out 125m. Don't go planning to meet anyone in the pub for lunch .....[/QUOTE]

152m 4 sides 3 lifts on a timber framed use to be done in 8 hourse easy fix and extendas doddle

Fecking ell marra, you been smoking that funny stuff again.

was just a days graft that marra at patons lol ruffly
60ft on front and back 3 lifts ruffly 40ft on gables 2 lifts 2 tables at 13 ft never boared the bottom lifts 3 handed aye ya grafted lol

Thsts defo feasable then mate, as you say a good days graft thou.

feasible lol was demanded was with doubble enders and extender transomes no scaff step feking rapid not so quick with the old tube and fit as easy fix but i love them ahahah

You wanna try this vantheil tube were using, no joints, no need to stagger. If you work it like i do, you lock two 4mts together and stand them up, you got 8mts straight in, no topping for at least 3-4 lifts.

You wanna try this vantheil tube were using, no joints, no need to stagger. If you work it like i do, you lock two 4mts together and stand them up, you got 8mts straight in, no topping for at least 3-4 lifts.

used only very little of the stuff dont like the wedge on them the tube lock good but patons we didnt really stager well never realy on the timber frames lol :embarrest: but the extenda with easy fix have got a wedge on them but it fit full over the ledger b4 ya put wedge in and best of all hanf both easy fiz and trannie on the lower lifts honestly you can not beat it

Top Bottom