pricework methods

joebag

Reaction score
Whats the quickest methods you find for pricework, ie....
Straps/profiles
Temps
Scouse clip lol (single onto standard for transom)
One go one way the other goes the other
Gear laid out all the way or half then half
Etc etc

Not arsed about nasc ***** its a base out on a newbuild two block of semis and its job and knock for £500 quid :D

I used to lay the first elevation of kit out with the lab, he would help set out the first 20ft with me after that he would lay out the rest of the gear while i erected, he would then jump up and start handrailing. I have a staff measured out at 38' to allow your toey to sit inside your boards and i would have a 2 board staff from wall to inside leg. Easyist wsy i find is a single wrapped round your standard and then push the ledger underneath it on a double.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Or you could get some fecker else to do it and you pocket the cash....lol lol

I used to lay the first elevation of kit out with the lab, he would help set out the first 20ft with me after that he would lay out the rest of the gear while i erected, he would then jump up and start handrailing. I have a staff measured out at 38' to allow your toey to sit inside your boards and i would have a 2 board staff from wall to inside leg. Easyist wsy i find is a single wrapped round your standard and then push the ledger underneath it on a double.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Or you could get some fecker else to do it and you pocket the cash....lol lol

Pretty well summed up there mate.

But you need a decent lab/part 1

60/40 split

i wouldnt even attempt pricework if its all that step/advance guardrail magumba
you could probably build the house from start to finnish in the same time as a scaffold built to the sg and nasc crap;)

Pretty well summed up there mate.

But you need a decent lab/part 1

60/40 split

The lab i had was good, one of the few kids i knew that could get my kit ready without telling him what i needed. But had a bad accident and fecked his shoulder so had to give the game up.

Thats True Happy, The Days Of Making Good Money On Pricework Are Gone What Will The Latest Regulations (Or Guidance) Be Next Year I Just Cant Goddam Wait.

Whatever they are mate street scaffs will ignore them, the advice nasc has given is dangerous and self serving, as seen in the step a clearly dangerous device causing back problems and ankle and knee damage.......thats how im seeing it anyway :toung:

Believe it or not your supposed to, no consideration for rough ground on new builds or it landing on joints, fukin ridiculous the amount of times the wombles get told about the length that my harness becomes usable and how im a grown fukin man so **** off !!!!!:mad:

So just to paint a pic, a handrail round the baselift a foot below the lift height for brickies, never mind safety that sh1t just dont look cool lol !

Last edited:
It was meant as bit of a joke joe, didnt right it down properly. Sounded good in the head, past my bedtime i think....lol

Not arsed about nasc ***** its a base out on a newbuild two block of semis and its job and knock for £500 quid :D[/QUOTE]

Assume its £4/m your in for a full shift basing out 125m. Don't go planning to meet anyone in the pub for lunch .....

Top Bottom