prices

cheers scaff if he had us on that would easly doubble my wage lol he got that out of use well b4 dinner might be having a word about price work althow he has tried it and the lads bankrupted him nearly only lasted a mounth lads all quadtrupled there weages on his price sumet like £1 per 3 standards and £1 per flight of boards not sure how it all worked thow set prices for stacks and the like ithere per pounds for them or an hours at £3.15 so pound for each man with 3 man gang per standard lol like i say not sure how it worked

haha, I could have told you that.:laugh:

lol not sure if he paid the lads £1 per standard £1 per flight but it might of been 1 hour per 3 standards 1 hour per flight of boards 1 of the lads said every scaffold was load bearing 3 bays to 13ft lol aye well ya never really met us marra's if yas did i would really blow ya tash right off :laugh::laugh:

Not as fast as the jam eaters though.;)

Got to be easier on a good day rate surley , at least you know what you are getting paid every week , i used to work on price alot when i was younger and made some good money most of the time ,but some of the time it was to make money

Plenty on here who have and still do make good money on price but I agree with you, far better on a rate.

The jam eaters are faster

Not as fast as the jam eaters though.;)

:laugh: away to fek there isnt a jam eater thats in our league althow yard is sort in jam land right on the boarder but has the 01900 jam lan area code jam eating c@nt then dont start scaffolding untill thevev raided the garden patch for the dinners lol

The yard in Jam land.:laugh::laugh:Funny as.

Top Bottom