price work

The thing is if the feet are getting itchy it's hard to ignore and usually nothing can divert a man from his own course of action.

I wouldn't want to sway you one way or another marra but gypsy al see's travel in your future fairly soon.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

A balance marra, coin aint everything. All kidding aside, you think I am speaking as a gaffer but it's more experience.

i know you know lol am off after xmas maby b4 cumbria out on a limb nothing here only sellafeild no other really economy ote than tourisum

not a bad hobbie,200 a day round here.

when i was doing it wasnt any better than scaffoldign for wage its ok if youon for the like of plimco ahahahah lol and british gas but 1 man bands etc pa sh1t unless your gas reg and working on you own its no better than wage of avrage street scaff

Loads of cash to be made in that kind of environment but hope all goes well, especially with your lass.

Cannot beat price work.
I used to work on Kent Scaffolding in London 10 years ago before I emigrated and we were getting 18 Pound a square then up to 40ft, then 20 pound 40 - 60 ft and so on. Fully boarded or not.
1 square is 10ft x 10 ft scaffy1989
Kent was a great firm in the summer months and up to christmas, Jan - march was quiet but still took home about 800 pound clear a week and summer months was anything from 1200 pound to 1800 pound clear depending which jobs you were on. The Peabody Estate jobs were always the good earners and Carlton House Terrace to name a couple.
Temporary Roofs were also good earners.
Debris netting was also good at 36 pence a square metre to put up and half to RIP off, great coin!
Monoflex was 40 pence a square metre up.

I hear that most firms do day rate now, because of the HSE, shame really as the buzz of working out what you have earnt on your mobile phone for that day, whilst supping on a few pints in a Weatherspoons pub have gone!! Or have they??

meter square? meter run times meter up ? how does price work affect un boarded lifts ? still same rate ?

have you considered scaff1989 (as an option) calculate your job as per normal via sq metre rate, inclusive of ONE fully boarded working lift. Any other subsequent lifts required calculated per LINEAR meter rate. i.e. lenght by width by (let's say .70p) per number of extra lifts.

Or just price it as you see it, it terms of labour etc etc..... :idea:

I get paid £4 a meter an returns one way building size the other an timber frame 5 a meter best wk on price is 700 take home me an my mate each an payin my labourer 400 but with price u got to match ur good days with bad days but love price an drill a god sent money earners

Top Bottom