Presco Fittings

Used to use drop gate fittings to teach the newbies a lesson, when they thought they knew best.....lol lol. Lets just say they soon shut up after trying to catch a loose long un.

Stickies

Presco Stickies, are OK if you have the experience to use them properly, if you had two doubles one stickie one drop forged, call the stickie " Right".Then "level down or up" the drop forged. If you had only Stickies especially when new, you only nip them onto the tube so you can close the front gate. When you have the tube set, then wrap both bolts, don't over do it and stretch the bolts. To level a stickie, slide the back bolt off the standard simples!! If you do a "Hanger," I'v done one or two (plus a few) make up your own droppers, rake out those old stickies, there's now't better for the butt!! Or your check. Oh yes if you have to mix and match your doubles, I am aware that they are slightly wider at the gauge, get a life!! Never seen a job come to a standstill cos you scraped the barrel bottom for a couple of old doubles:smile1:

Your bang on with that the mack, best double out there just need to know there little qurikes and your away. Although if you ever use them with ally!! ( i take it all back )..they wont even move a millimeter, marking stick all the way to the top... plus lads i know your not ment to mix steel and ally together before you get on my case... everyones weighed in the ally fittings at this stage...lol

I will use any double that is gave a me but let's face it most firms don't look after there fittings now day's. I have found if I'm helping out mates that have small firms there fittings are better looked after

I Agree With Scaffy, Mills Doubles All The Way For Me Chaps.

Not so common gers,havnt seen one in years, mills swivs got their own secrets as well

Fred, I Have Got About A Zillion Mills Doubles Mate, Same As Mills Swivels, Most Scaffolders That Use Kwikstage Prefer Mills Doubles And Swivels Good Buddy.

Top Bottom