portfolios

Gotta admit,you are judged on the motor you turn up in. I always wanted the beast to work for me and not the other way around. lol Some cheeky fuka stuk a note on my screen 2 weeks ago saying scrap motors bought for cash.

you turn up in a porshe you get flash basket!!! or if you turn up in my car they say look at that wonker i hate driveing my dawoo matis 850cc it ante much bigger than a reliant robin i pull up in garage in shades not to be flash but so no one sees me driveing it!!! nothing wrong with a olde banger frederick just remember your dust pan and brush when you park it up:laugh:

Dico mate, Im older than you lot but cant remember the toothpaste keys. seems a blinding idea,where can I get one?lol

Think it was either an Avon thing or maybe one of these tupperware things. I seem to remember some tupperware parties, it's the future I think is how my old mum described this wonderful new invention.:laugh:

I think they still around Alistair, clients and hse use em for squeezing scaffs

another good device frederick is the c!cktail stick you get every last baked bean out of the tin god i hate waste times are hard lol!!!

Top Bottom