portfolio valid/current?

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
morning gents i was given a portoflio (for part2) on friday whilst in the yard now its dated 07/09 (some pages printed out in 07 and others 09 etc) it needs both written and photographic evidence is this still a valid potfolio ie can i fill it out and send it off or is there a updated version?

sorry i know this prob been asked a thousand and 1 times but due to curiousity cant wait till monday to ring college to find out lol :unsure:

You no longer require photographic evedence any more bobby. But i would double check pal, cos i could be wrong .

I beleave the portfolio you are talking about is called magenta &has now been withdrawn bu an instructer would clarify this ...the newer style does not require photographic evedence -which in my opinion is absurb - even if you were originlly issued with it due to the time restraints you would require to complete this new one.....watch out for the extened assement as well

nice one gents for answers think ur right had a work with a couple of the boys today illring college to confirm tmrw

extended assessment SP??? on the website they still advertise the day course for £365 whats changing then mate what have u heard????? ;)

They seem to be tagging an additional day onto the assesment our last pt2 had to do a portfolio day ghen followed by a 1 day assesment with 1 task.
But we just had a advance go through & they tagged both a portfolio day and a 2 day assessment with a deadshore on day 1 & a dropper on day 2- more money for the colledge i surpose.

Top Bottom