Please help!!

Well thats cheered up my morning! What a great story about determination!

Well done, Pete! Best of luck to you :)

Cheers bettertax! Have a good weekend mate!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Well Done Kidda, Been Scaffolding Thirty Years With No Regrets Keep Your Head Down,Work Hard And Listen To What Experienced Scaffolders Tell You And You Should Do Fine,Best Of Luck For The Future

Thanks very much mate!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

well done matey!! gls u got a start,,,nothin worse than knockback after knockback
a was on the same boat,,except for month,s.

done 3 days now and they want me back monday "result", as said by the gers man,,keep the head doon,.
listen to the experienced scaffs,,and ignore the bints,

good luck!!!!!:)

Nice 1 mate, good luck to u 2, let me know how u get on

well done matey!! gls u got a start,,,nothin worse than knockback after knockback
a was on the same boat,,except for month,s.

done 3 days now and they want me back monday "result", as said by the gers man,,keep the head doon,.
listen to the experienced scaffs,,and ignore the bints,

good luck!!!!!:)

Well done Iain, I'm really glad you are now sorted. Get your Pt2 now mate.

don,t go in empty handed have your tools with ya .A good helper always has his tools. If u don,t know what tools u need ask a yard hand or contact me.I know the u.s standard of a set of tools

spanner , bubble , frogs , tape , and a belt but dont be surprised if you dont use them for a while , but i always say if you aint got them you will never learn to us them.

Ha! In my previous message I noticed I began with 'Shut', which was supposed to be Sh@t! Tried correcting it with *Sh@t with an I but it came up with *****, if u get me!!!lol

i agree mate sometimes your better with apoke of chips and a pickle than they loony women lol.

Thats for sure Celtic

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Q. whats the difference between an egg and a wa nk

A.you can beat an egg but you cant beat a wa nk

Top Bottom