pet hate

Brickys are 100% the worst! Just the other day at a job (3 lifter, 3 sides)a dumb bricky had loosend the doubles on the base lift on the frontside of the house (God knows why), Could of been f**king dangreous.

Don't know if any of you lads has come across Cladders who screw there self tappers intothe tube ******* numbskulls

FFS Willie, is there no end to their stupidity? I have an answer for a lot of the problems cited on this thread, what about a card for scaffold users? Haul the fekin brickies in to a college for a fortnight at their own expense preferably around 3k per course and teach them how to clean up after themselves which would maybe do for part 1. Part 2 could be giving them an electric shock every time they even think about putting a spanner on a job and advanced would be coping them over a mixer and ramming it right up the kung foo fighter every time they just open their mouths to the scaffs.:cool:

Stupid dumb ass scaffolders with over 12 years experience who think it's ok to start stripping out the ties & braces on the bottom of a tower while the rest of of us are on the 3rd lift stripping!!!!

That takes me back a few years karl send the cocky trainees up to strike scaffold then take the bracing and ties out and watch them wet them selves cause its shaking a bit.teaches them valuable lessons in my opinion

Small welders, can yo lift it up a bit " boss"

Tall welders, can you drop it down a bit "son"

That takes me back a few years karl send the cocky trainees up to strike scaffold then take the bracing and ties out and watch them wet them selves cause its shaking a bit.teaches them valuable lessons in my opinion

Wish that wasthe case mate, but I've worked at height all my life so that wouldn't bother me, I'm certainly not cocky & the other Scaff was an advanced with over 30 years experience. This guy is just a fkn menace. We were stripping an easy fix 5" tower a few weeks ago. Got down to the bottom lift. 4 legs, 2 easy fix & 2 ledgers. I undid the first ledger & it fell in half because this moron had undone both the ledgers on his side while taking the braces off!
I could fill a book with the dumb, stupid things this bloke has done. :mad:

Working with capable people who make no effort. Theyre in all trades!

Top Bottom