paye holiday paye

What the f,uck is a busmans ?

If I remember correctly, it stems from the days when buses were drawn by horses. The busmen would take a trip on their own bus whilst on holiday to make sure the stand in was looking after his animal correctly.

And yes Den, should you need a lung full of fresh air give me a call.

whats happening in here lol , must get the passport updated for Europe, could be in for a long trip

You think you have it tough, at least you don't have to go to Brechin. Good luck in the stans and remember to give the chicken ranch a miss this trip. :sick:

If I remember correctly, it stems from the days when buses were drawn by horses. The busmen would take a trip on their own bus whilst on holiday to make sure the stand in was looking after his animal correctly.

And yes Den, should you need a lung full of fresh air give me a call.

Any digs? And what you paying?......:toung::toung:.......just 1 condition alistar..i aint picking gear up out of the mud:laugh:

It's all probably down to what is in her contract - which doesn't really help, I'm afraid.

Holiday entitlements are always strange things. If she has only just started working there, they can be really mean and say you are entitled to so many days for the time you have worked (employers get worried you will take all your allocation and feck off - they have a point sometimes :notrust:)).

However, she could ask for non paid holiday if it's quiet at the home and it's something you have already booked?

Good employers will try to keep good staff.

CAB will be able to advise her better than me though. Good luck :)

cab very helpfull and said she has case the leagal solisitor that cab spoke to on phone want to take on the case the female solisitors ringing thursday iam not worried about the £200 in lost wages for week thats not the problem. its the principle of the matter shes gana see her boss to speak to the care home owners they dont play ball then it goes further!!!

Good, I'm glad that CAB are helping. Hope you get a good outcome.

Good, I'm glad that CAB are helping. Hope you get a good outcome.

shes being payed in full not haveing to wait for holidays to be occurred as they stated last week. happy days no one likes a solisitor exspecially a women solisitor it payes to fight your case now and again:cool:

That's great news, dico - well done! Enjoy your holiday now :)

Top Bottom