part 2, hard?

Exactly my point scaffjim. These days no one fails and even nice chaps can become advanced scaffs.
Zoetsey backs me up when I said courses were different in those days. How many young advanced scaffolders can estimate gear for even a simple job?

all of them, gear list.
50 of them
200 of them
50 of them
100 off them
and 50 of them to make sure;)

Not exactly difficult to work the gear out for a job, as long as you've seen where its going and what obstacles are in the way. ;)

Even a so-called 'simple' job can become difficult, due to pipes/cable trays and such in the way.

Also, where not saying that your both wrong ---> Scaffolding has almost endless ways to be done, where theres very few correct ways, not everyone is going to agree with exactly how you would want to do, or the amount of gear that you personally want in a job.

Basically what im saying 'politely' is: Stop slagging off YOUNG Scaffolders, you pair of old c.unts. ;)

Who gives a fu.ck if the gears bang on... long as its put up right...

True.

You can write loading lists and RAMS all day long... if you cant put up a half sensible Scaffold, then your a w@nker and not worth a rub.

Simples. :)

Personally I couldn't give a toss, out in the real world things be different !! lol

But we are talking about courses and when I was at college, on the practical assessments it was something they would dock points off your score for.

Personally I couldn't give a toss, out in the real world things be different !! lol

But we are talking about courses and when I was at college, on the practical assessments it was something they would dock points off your score for.

Totally agree mate.

I am sick of getting told to just put this,that and the other up. This being said by Gaffers that are supposed to be TG20:08 inducted, FFS your not supposed to put a Rack or Sign hoarding up without a 'Drawing by Calculation'.

As you state Zotsey, welcome to the real world.

Jason

you seem to have a problem with the old timers in the game,do you?

Top Bottom