Part 1

A trainee card can still be issued due to you can apply for a trainee card without completing a course, but the part 1 would not be printed on the back of the card

Ok instructor, starting to get it. Are they then able to go for part 2?

No they must complete a part 1 before being able to do a part 2. aom there is one thing i would like to say always check the back of the card that,s were the real information is. In London some of the firms have been sending labours on supervisors courses to get around the system in the very start of the supervisors course a stated that only advanced should be able to sit this course.The NASC are breaking the law by allowing this. ALWAYS CHECK THE BACK OF THE CARD.

Ok will do. Seems a bit strange to me though, why don't they just refuse to issue a card till they do hit the standard? I know there will be a very good reason it's just not immediately obvious to me.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

No they must complete a part 1 before being able to do a part 2. aom there is one thing i would like to say always check the back of the card that,s were the real information is. In London some of the firms have been sending labours on supervisors courses to get around the system in the very start of the supervisors course a stated that only advanced should be able to sit this course.The NASC are breaking the law by allowing this. ALWAYS CHECK THE BACK OF THE CARD.

I think a lot of the product courses are being abused the same way.

I know mate they move the goalposts that much you don't know what the current obligations are!!! And thanks bin a long time comin. never lost the faith! :)

when i was on my part 1 2 lads never got the mark on there test paper at the end so the instructor had to stop to go through the theory with them again so they could pass it. pissed me off aswell cos instructor was giving me a lift bck as he was from north east so went past my house..

yea well done son only messin with ye good luck for the future

Top Bottom