Part 1

talk about knocking the lad back ffs good effot marra stick in part 2 will follow if ya an old ecitb would of been a real learning curve as then fekers dont know nowt :D

talk about knocking the lad back ffs good effot marra stick in part 2 will follow if ya an old ecitb would of been a real learning curve as then fekers dont know nowt :D

ecitb rock!!! give me a 40yr olde wrinkley ecitb scaffolder anyday!!!! wayne you sound keen lad and respect to you lad hope you get the start you want matey!!! as for you marra stop stirring the sh!t lol!!!

ecitb rock!!! give me a 40yr olde wrinkley ecitb scaffolder anyday!!!! wayne you sound keen lad and respect to you lad hope you get the start you want matey!!! as for you marra stop stirring the sh!t lol!!!

uwww didnt think it would take long for **** to take a bite with his new nashers ahahah ;) hows it grn work picked up for ya no dout pts advertised all over the shop dont worrie dico your coming over form the dark side over to the cisrs :laugh::laugh:

Teesside and crazynutta ya can fail a part 1, two lads failed it today one on the theory and one on lack of experience he was told to wait 18 mth before coming back for part 1 again!!! Cheers for the positive comments tho chaps, onwards and upwards as they say! Buzzin and no amount of negative comments is gonna detract from the action I'm gonna get fae the Missus tonight!!! Gony let her wears harness ha ha ha gony have me a swinging good time :))

uwww didnt think it would take long for **** to take a bite with his new nashers ahahah ;) hows it grn work picked up for ya no dout pts advertised all over the shop dont worrie dico your coming over form the dark side over to the cisrs :laugh::laugh:

dark side more like comeing over from the s!it side:cool:

Had my first shot of Peri scaffolding the day, quality stuff, any one help me with how to post photos to the forum?? Cheers :)

Load them on to one of these photo sharing web sites first then follow the forum instructions, easy enough Wayne.

Was that true about 2 lads getting sent home?

2 lads being sent home

Load them on to one of these photo sharing web sites first then follow the forum instructions, easy enough Wayne.

Was that true about 2 lads getting sent home?

Hi AOM, cheers for the info on posting pics.
The two lads in question completed the course but one lad
Had only 4 WEEKs experience passing up gear so the instructor
Let him complete the course with a bit intensive tuition, then gave
Him a letter to give to companies saying that he had
Been in the course but needed experience with a firm before
Going for part 1 again. 18 mth! It was the dole that paid for his
Ticket, hence the reason he got on the course with a months
Work behind him,

The second lad, a mutant of a man! Was more interested in
Flashing the cash round the pubs in paisley than
Revising handrail heights, load list etc,
He passed the practical but failed the theory,
The pass mark was 80% he got 70 %.
I've spoken to him since and he says the instructor
Spoke to the head man and they agreed to pass him
But told him he may have problems wen it's time
For his part 2, nice lad has his own building firm in Peterhead

That's what happens now they are sending brickies for their tickets.

WTF is someone with his own building firm doing getting scaffold tickets, has the world finally gone mad, is that because he is so mistrusting of his own workforce he thinks he can sit in the office and let every man and his dog play with system and flash his card when the hse come calling and that will make everything Ok?

Fair play to the boy from the brew though, he is just needing work.

AOM.... I bet this thread gets more interesting lol, the lad in question that has his own firm... Wait for it

Is polish!!!!!

That does explain a lot and kinda blows my own argument for leaving them alone out the water.:embarrest:

Sorry I said the lad was from Peterhead earlier Meant to say Inverness! Any body on here work for a firm in Glasgow that takin on? The first lad I mentioned has been on the course but needs 18 mth experience with a firm! Don't get many these days who WANT to be a scaffolder pmsl ;)

Top Bottom