Part 1, any help would be appreciated.

Did my part 1 dec last year m8. You're supposed to do 6 months on site before you're eligible to take the course but this depends on the training centre. The son of our fork lift driver got on a part 1 course last year through the dole. He had never done a days work in his life!!!
The course is a doddle as long as you do a bit of revision for the test.
Can't see any course provider failing anyone these days, cos if they did nobody would use them again. Just coughed up another £1100 for my part 2 in November then anther £300 to pay for my assessment. Bloody expensive hobby this scaffolding malarky.

i booked part 1 last week , call the number , ask about it , and 1 minute later the girl is asking do you have a credit or debit card u wish to pay with, FUCKIN JOKE, i am a level 2 citb scaffolding 14 years and offshore 5 years. the citb ***** authorised a training centre in glasgow years ago set up by the boss of kwikform/interserve to provide slaves for kwikform(guys with no cards) this led to hundreds of guys in glasgow working for firms with no cards, which has created the situation in glasgow that you cant get decent money , then the citb decide this training centre was no good and take away its accreditation to train , hence everyone who ever went there, their qualifications become worthless ,, so why would CITB and SQA give out this level 2 qualification when they know its nothing , anyone who has it , then finds out they are nothin , CITB tell them its not worth anything and you have to go to them and do part 1 and part 2 with them, SO THIS SITUATION CREATED HUNDREDS OF GUYS WHO HAD BECOME SCAFFOLDERS BUT WERE ACTUALLY NOTHIN, CITB CREATED A SITUATION WHERE THEY WOULD HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF PEOPLE GOING TO HILLINGTON TO GET THE REAL QUALIFICATION AFTER THEY HAD DUPED THESE PEOPLE WITH A DUFF QUALIFICATION, THE RESULT IS CARDLESS PEOPLE WORKIN ALL OVER GLASGOW AND VERY LOW WAGES , VERY LOW,

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

One day i will punish all companies and certain people who have been involved in this situation

Top Bottom