Part 1/2 scaffolders pay...

Hello there fellas,to be honest Bolton m8 I've been labouring n roughly earn bout 60-70 a day I'm just about to do my part 1 n I'm hoping to get a bit more than what I'm earning now,but I do live in London so rates maybe a lot different pal.

Alrite m8 just been doing street work for a few different firms,that's why I wana get my part1 as a stepping stone to a big firm,do u think its a wise move?

feking h8 brown nose's grass's nothign worse to work with than them so just make their lives hell while there with you or better still make us a loda sh1te and see how long it take to get round the firm and back to you and or the gaffer and when it found to be a loda bollaxe makes him look a cant i love that 1

Must admit marra, used that one years back, told 6 different brown nosers 6 different lies just to see who was telling the gaffer what. The look on all concerned face when the truth was revealed was priceless.:cool:

Hopefully Jason I must be in the 10% as ability and only ability counts when you are as small as I am.

Ya, i know... there are some decent ones.
Im just moaning, as per usual, lol. :)

Sorry lads didn't mean for it to turn out like this ahaa! Cheers for the help though plenty of encouragement and as per 1 or 2 blokes with the I'm a scaffold do I can say do as I please attitude!

I've got an idea where I want to be and how to get there! Just the ****** pay pushes you back a step and then when your forking out for tickets to it doesn't help! Hard enough struggling with living on your own with bills on bills to pay.. All knocks you back but got to start some wher at that is at the bottom!
I've no problem with working my way up either,

Charge hand said he reckons I've got potential to go far when we are finished on the site were on he wants me with him as a gang so that's got back to the big man In the office to so all is going in the right direction so far!

Top Bottom