paid

I would say yes Sammy. Speak to your manager and ask him what's happening with the cash for lost hours, hopefully he can explain and justify his decisions.

i have done basically he has said no work no pay the cheeky tw at has told me and my m8 that my job is the only one there making money and smashin targets and he wont pay us

Think Phils attitude is spot on,sounds like he thinks as if he was one of the lads,lads with respect for a good gaffer are always going to give a good days work,knowing its swings and roundabouts,good on you mate,sounds like a happy ship to be in...

Thing is Daz i have been on the tools for 31 years mate and i know whos swinging the lead i also know how damn hard it is some days and i will always be one of the lads :)

If I was you Sammy, I'd belt the prick, or just sell a load of his gear when u get back to work! More than one way to skin a cat!

Nice one Phil,respect is everything mate,without it yer goosed,when the lads and gaffer are on the same wavelength,things can only be good for all concerned..

Thing is Daz i have been on the tools for 31 years mate and i know whos swinging the lead i also know how damn hard it is some days and i will always be one of the lads :)

Good to hear theres still some good blokes to work for phil. Well done mate
notworthy1.gif

Top Bottom