Paddy Carr 2000 posts

Salutations Paddy M8---always there to help when called upon to do so---a true stalwart.

Fae yer Paaal in the North...

Congrats to the wise old owl that is Paddy Carr, love your demenour, your witt, your fairness, your charm & sarcasim, a credit to this forum, proper bloke.

the dad I never had!!!!

Congrats to the wise old owl that is Paddy Carr, love your demenour, your witt, your fairness, your charm & sarcasim, a credit to this forum, proper bloke.

the dad I never had!!!!

ahh bless and paddy thought he wernt loved:laugh:

Upsidedown wan brought this thread alive again, spouting sh1t.

2 weeks ago i had the 2000, thanks anyway guys.

PC percy thinks he is clever, got a good mind to knock him the right way up.:D:D

you cant keep asking carol paddy lol!!!

ahh bless and paddy thought he wernt loved:laugh:

Can I just reiterate what a top bloke Paddy Carr is, never even met the fella but when he has agreed with my points & engaged in the crack I have felt his genuine warm, & when i have been full of pop & on the border of slavering with folke he has defused the situation & brought us all back to reality in his own calm way, and he is my only requested friend on the forum:embarrest:

Thanks Paddy;)

good olde boy our paddy or should i say younge nipper!! yeah he could defuse a hippo running at you at 300 mile an hour lol!!! il be your freind poacher i ante got any no one loves me either lol!!!

uɐW uʍopǝpısd∩;77156 said:
Nice spelling

You have used your 50/50 and Asked the Audience ..... That only leaves Phone a friend to ask how to spell " Man " ....
29xvs60.jpg

I left it at Wan for the rest to con Ker.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

By the way, Upsidedown Wan, Happy Easter,:D

good olde boy our paddy or should i say younge nipper!! yeah he could defuse a hippo running at you at 300 mile an hour lol!!! il be your freind poacher i ante got any no one loves me either lol!!!

Thanks Kev its good to know someone cares the wifes happy with come dine with me (in the other room) I prefer the SF ( in the kitchen) real unconditional LUV.:unsure: (dont cost your wages ethier):D

uɐW uʍopǝpısd∩;77156 said:
Nice spelling

You have used your 50/50 and Asked the Audience ..... That only leaves Phone a friend to ask how to spell " Man " ....
29xvs60.jpg
ha ha Paddy, you've been spammed,

Top Bottom