Over worked and under paid

tubularartist

Reaction score
These sorts of questions always open up a can of worms, but i need some decent advice on the basic salary of a contracts manager in the south of England. Now i know experience, qualifications and all that make people more employable.
Should they earn more or less than a basic P2 scaff?
What benefits if any should they expect? company car? performance bonuses?

Any information as long as it sensible and not the typical scaff crap I earn £250 a day on a part 1 B-ll--ks

Been on the tools 30 years mate u cant tell me nothing

These sorts of questions always open up a can of worms, but i need some decent advice on the basic salary of a contracts manager in the south of England. Now i know experience, qualifications and all that make people more employable.
Should they earn more or less than a basic P2 scaff?
What benefits if any should they expect? company car? performance bonuses?

Any information as long as it sensible and not the typical scaff crap I earn £250 a day on a part 1 B-ll--ks

£35,000 - £70,000.

Take your pick mate.

Are you bringing in your own contracts or just servicing their existing ones?

Thinks hes got big ******** mug

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Scaffold forum weres the boys fookin office wallers

Just wanna make sure no ones getting bumped thats why i asked the question
When you've been on the spanners and are offered an option you want to make the right choice?
Cant knock someone for trying work out of there comfort zone!

Just wanna make sure no ones getting bumped thats why i asked the question
When you've been on the spanners and are offered an option you want to make the right choice?
Cant knock someone for trying work out of there comfort zone!

You will never get a straight answer to that one on here as there are too many variables, location, firm size, contract size, existing clients, clients you would bring to the table blah blah blah. Of course, you should be earning more than the part 2 scaffs as a rule but not all. I would struggle to put a price on it to be honest without more information but higher than their offer I would imagine and definitely perks like a car and other employment benefits like sick and holiday pay.

'artist

Think you are trying to price apples against the price of oranges

scaffolders on the tools are paid by the hour or measured work
the prices hourly rate varies a great deal within the industry

The same salary fluctuations apply in management post's, your "worth" to the company is usually judged by your performance in increasing profits.Keeping projects within or below budget

Try google with a search for "UK salaries",there are a lot of comparison sites out there.It may give you a feel of what you may expect

Top Bottom