Other Scaffolders kit

Pink is actually quite a good idea. They wont wear them if they dont have to. lol

why dont you all stop using your workforce as an advertisement board.
9 times out of 10 employers trawle the internet for the cheapest shitey boots and gloves because they are duty bound to provide them,but any chance of a wee bit of free advertising and heres a new hi-viz jacket with my name on the back so you can work all day in the pish:cry:

whats the chances the guy wearing the mitchells vest was a PISSED OFF EX EMPLOYEE

Think they call it corporate identity. Part and parcel of the game nowadays.

Striking your kit,on your job with your hi-viz...strong words were exchanged.. musta been a relation.lol..I'd feed em to the pigs,name and shame..

i dont know if its not nailed down it will go hey,anyway anyone know of work abroad as im sick of it here im supervisor/manager scaffolder and working for a great little company in west yorks keighley scaffolding services but love to be away so any info would be great .cheers

we had some gear on hire from dsl the other week and when it turn up it was all in the coluors of a big company from round our way, so i phone dsl up and said we could not use this gear as it was all from another company and they said what happen was this other conpany hired some gear and sent back a load of there own to get it off hire quick, so it would be ok with in a couple of days of it going up we had company on phone say it was there gear.

Haha, serves them right, I take it you gave them both barrels.

Top Bottom