Opportunities in Canada

This is it, of to canada AB EDMONTON on tuesday. It shows that a little bit of searching on web, sending some CV , pays off.

Hi Martin

Who r u working for out there? Me and three other scaffs r leaving 13th august

Good luck to you and the other fellas coming over to Canada, been in the oilsands for the past year and there's no shortage of work and plenty of money to be earned. Hope you've polished up your system and tube + clamp skills though !

Never u mind plastic Londoner

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Been here for many years

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Don't get involved on my conversations pal

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Was just trying to find out what firm it was I'm happily working for a good company no regrets a pal is interested in coming over

never u mind plastic londoner

---------- post added at 06:07 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:05 pm ----------

been here for many years

---------- post added at 06:07 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:07 pm ----------

don't get involved on my conversations pal

---------- post added at 06:09 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:07 pm ----------

was just trying to find out what firm it was i'm happily working for a good company no regrets a pal is interested in coming over

and who the fu.ck do you think you are you little rat?

very interested

Yeah I would be more than willing to relocate. Are they still taking on?

Hello, can you contact me regarding this opportunity. I work in london for e years and a half, but was working in Dublin and new York for a few years. Thanks

Top Bottom