One brace is supporting all three bays.....

We used to call that a Dumbarton Springboard.:eek:

Looks like the fella in the photo can't make his mind up to chance getting out there.

like that , very imaginitive, job done, but not for me thanks .

cheeky as **** , is that guy thinkin about how to strip it

Last edited:
Yes, looks ok to me as said Layher is great for forming "beams" using braces. I'd like to see what's off to the left of the photo - there's a lot of overturning and/or pull on some ties there!

Now that is scary sh it , how the fu ck did they get out to put the punch ups in :blink:

little trick never done it 3 bays out thow but have for just the 1 1 man on lift below knock ledger in to standard and brace in to the standard man on lift above has also knocked the top of the brace in man on the lower lift pushes out ledger, bace swings out and take the weight then the an on the lower lift knocks in ledger but be fek trying to do that afert the first 1 as theres no lower lift, mab be able to if from 1 lift but never tried

Better to use bridging ledgers and deck it out with short decks left to right as its a right c**t trying to throw over the first deck on to u transom.

Thats what i mean Marra , one bay i could understand , must have put the ledgers out then put boards across the ledgers to get to the end , fook knows looks awkward anyway

Thats what i mean Marra , one bay i could understand , must have put the ledgers out then put boards across the ledgers to get to the end , fook knows looks awkward anyway

yeah fuking night mare would probbly have to put the next two bay form the lift above brace in standard on end of brace ledger in standards and push up and lower ledger to man below so ither way would woule ither need a man below or a man above

In my experience working with this system is that you work with what you get and normally it's not the correct components. There's lots of bits to the layher system

aye we have two board board bearers but fekd if it need that sized bay with insid board as we dont have the boars just the 4ft yans 1025i think they actually are fek know its all in feet at our spot lol do layher manucacture the 2board boards if you get me

It's not real you need a computer to figure out what's what,designs bla bla bla scrap the lot n stick to what we no eh good old tube and fit. **** the 360's nd what ever eagle there called. You can get around any obsticale with traditional.

Top Bottom