Oldest scaff anyone knows?

Used to work on his own on price off a old vw lt !!

Wheres ralph prodger these days

ralph is now prodger and son ..... i see pick ups driving around .......
i have only ever spoken to him once which was years ago when he and i were off the nut on red and blacks he was wearing a see throughout black string vest ...
very hard to lose that image anytime i think of him

i also remember him erecting a job on hove seafront when he was premiere scaffolding he had a broken leg which was in a plaster cast but he could still move along the lift just funny seeing him get up to the 3rd lift up the ladder:nuts::nuts:

Last edited:
Worked with a guy called mick crunkhorn last year at ratcliffe. He was 63, fit as a fiddle had an 80's mullet still getting tattooed & falling down pissed on a regular basis. Always had a story to tell & a word of wisdom to pass on. Really good bloke. :p

ralph worked for me for 2 years back in the 90s , top bloke major womaniser and funny as fook , we used to do all pembrokes work , think his mum bread greyhounds up stanmer way used to get a few good tips

i was looking to get hold of him ha ha

SGB was doing all the schools over this way for tarmac and mick read used to be on there for gb and we won a school and they wanted me to take him on , reckoned he could run all job on his own so long as he had readylock transoms

Top Bottom