Older Scaff needs old gear so as not to look like a prize prat

Hi general Manager, how would that work like? Probably couldn't afford you anyway.:(

as earlier asked rarf why didi you leave the scaffolding fraternity,and if you left why do you want to come back

hi mate left scaffolding to go rigging and slinging dont really want to go back to scaffolding but use all inroads available mate and if anyone has got any old gear knocking about get it on ebay i done a search for some and theres a belt on there getting fifty quid so far outrageous are these people mad id rather go off with a spanner hanging off a shoelace then fork out fifty quid happy days

you still got all your fingers rarfy most olde school riggers have one missing

I do.:noworry:

All kidding aside, I have taken a back seat on the erecting side for a couple of weeks now and it's honestly driving me up the wall. Even the office work, estimates and invoice's have started to slip as I loose motivation. I have decided I need to be under pressure just to operate as soon as the pressure drops off I loose all motivation. Back on the spanner tomorrow, thank F.

WoW there is two of us, i actually thrive when there is not enough hours in the day to do everything, yet as soon as there is spare time available its fcukin dangerous, i somehow just slow right down almost stood still, and lack motivation to do anything 2 hours office work takes me 12 hours, i end up on here or facebook or ebay or go out an sort anything but work out, sometimes i even just go to sleep the idea of picking up a pen or typing something automatically incapacitises me . :eek::mad::nuts:

I hate paper work with a passion it just bores the life out of me , get on a job get involved and before you know it your going home covered in dirt and knackered but happy :)

Good to know I'm not on my own Superscaff.

Phil, just giving the boy's a break from getting spoon fed and doing it my way when I'm out. It's not all bad when I am out but it must come as a relief to get shot of the gaffer now and again no matter how matey you all are.

They do need to learn to stand on their own 2 feet aom , and it is nice to have an odd day to your self :)

Didn't get over 3k posts by grafting every day.:noworry:

Top Bottom