Old Yard

Spunkywads26

Reaction score
Been sorting through some old photos with my mom and she has passed me a couple of old work photos of my dad. This one is the old yard he had back in the 80s (I was a kid and can remember it). Anyone else got some memory lane photos showing old gear and wagons etc.... :push:

Attachments

• Scaff Wagons.jpg
    Scaff Wagons.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 145
Photo's from the good days are probally quite scarce,we never took camera's to work in those days,nowadays everyone has a mobile with a camera on,i havent got one pic lol

The days when you could earn a good living without some retard on your back all day long ,

Wicked photos mate :)

My personal favorite of that photo is the tin roof over the wagons and racking. We still have something similar now but as we ain't NASC it don't matter I suppose. Back in the day when you did not need to design your yard!!!

And the old non synchroed clutch, you'd be jumping all around the cab trying to get them in reverse and backing down some tight driveway...

old memories them,45 mph max,we used te call it the animal.
used te be a permanent wheelie on,***** drive but reliable old boy.

Been sorting through some old photos with my mom and she has passed me a couple of old work photos of my dad. This one is the old yard he had back in the 80s (I was a kid and can remember it). Anyone else got some memory lane photos showing old gear and wagons etc.... :push:

A cracking picture Spunkywads, like most I wish I did have a few from back in the day but the old box brownie round the neck wouldn't have been a good look at that time and would have resulted in a daily beating if tried.:amuse:

Top Bottom