old school

I think old school is no such thing as a harness,doing hangers with people getting into cars below you,no gloves,no hard hat,no rams AND no little twatt saying he's a scaff before you tell him to " do one little ffuucckking idiot"

80s sgb powerchem division overalls gloves hardhats boots permits rams before each job single handrails thou but!!! no no glases unless you needed motorbike to cut tube which most don't allow now!!! as for harnese they were in stores but if you wore a harness you were classed as a yellow belly :laugh: so you held on for dear life as you only had one chance. few think olde school are sh!t but I can say most new school are like the tv tonight sh!t:laugh:

If we all old boys of the game started now would we do it...... NO it takes over 20 mins to put the ppe on before we start then the scaff steps, sg10 etc....... It's not what it used to be... But the prices have not increased!

OLD SCHOOL isnt an age thing its not an era thing
its about morals, respect,and attitudes.
Not grassing on your mates and collegues.Respect for yourself and other scaffolders knowing how hard our game is.
A god attitude to work by taking pride in a job well done.Knowing you have faith in your abilitie to get other trades to were they want without any issues(get me the gear and i will build it)
Turning little cheeky pain in the arse upstarts into SCAFFOLD ADDICTS:eek:

Feck that, my iw will be long hung up before i accept that al. I still scaffold and graft to the same ways and morals i was taught as a nipper and always will, and if anyone wants to say other wise....well they can kiss my sweaty gooch.

Without a shadow of a doubt, but it might not be a bad thing. Today's young upstarts, are tomorrow's old school.

'Todays young upstarts, are tomorrow's old school' imagine the day afters young upstarts al...... Dread to think mate

I'm not that old, been on the tools 25 years and still remember my first job and making a total erse of it. Wish I could tell you that it was the last time I did it but eventually I got the hang of this malarkey. It's only a blink of an eye and that useless part one who can't get out the truck without updating his Facebook page will be 25 years in and telling all the young guns how good he was when he was a boy.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Simple evolution.

old,old skool and future old skool will all be dinosaurs one day.

remember me as you walk by
for as you are so once was I,
as I am, so you will be,
so be prepared,to follow me

old,old skool and future old skool will all be dinosaurs one day.

remember me as you walk by
for as you are so once was I,
as I am, so you will be,
so be prepared,to follow me

You'll have HSWT dusting off his poetry book and reciting a verse now you've started. :toung:

Im an athiest lol

its someones epitaph on a highgate headstone. seemed appropriate for this thread:cool:

It was certainly more poetic than I could ever get Fred and quite fitting.

super hard scaffolders doing poetry....... Welcome to the one and only scaffolders forum the place to be ;) this has to be the most diverse forum on the internet surely better than them brickie kunts losing count at ten lol

How do you know how many there is bob, you on there forums pretending to be a brickie or you on here pretending to be a scaff like edwoood....lol lol

Top Bottom