OGN Yard Newcastle

fukc off you daft mackem chancer:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE

That was mean't to be my best weegi impression of a daft fookin' Geordie,Jakdan. But obviously It came oot as a dumb feekin' mackem chancer....quality!!!:bigsmile:

Any time daftscaf any time

Old Scaff we have running water and electric down here so if you coming you must be trained to us it ???????

Well andyf868 what can I say if you call your self a scaff and can not come up with the goods Ie the rates. for the up coming hook up. that Ogn are doing then you shuold get a job as an agony aunt
Get the rates on the post or stay off the Scaffolders forum and get a job with the daily star .

Old Scaff or jimmy what do you prefer ?

The post was started by me by taking some pics of the job on going on the Tyne I was then ask was the job for the 40's field !!!! At no time did I say looking for men for the hook up ??????
You then started about the rate that is being paid in the field at the min ????
So what do you want to no now ?????
If APACHE are trying to get out of the offshore agreement then take that up with the OLIC not me and the post ????
Like I have posted PM me and I can send you my number if you have a personal problem with me ???????

Old Scaff or jimmy what do you prefer ?

I think Oldscaff will do fine.

When the phone rings for ya Oldscaff and they say your name and your on the fooking Hook-up, I'm sure then you'll get told the fkucing rate. Until then I think NADA!!...chill!!

Top Bottom