OGN Yard Newcastle

andyf8686

Reaction score
Just a couple of pics from the OGN yard Newcastle of the Jackett and topside

Nothing better than going ouit taking pics of scaffold :love: on your day off haha

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK off before you's start LOL :nuts:

Attachments

• scaff 039.jpg
    scaff 039.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 141
  • scaff 052.jpg
    scaff 052.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 134
  • scaff 055.jpg
    scaff 055.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 140
Just a couple of pics from the OGN yard Newcastle of the Jackett and topside

Nothing better than going ouit taking pics of scaffold :love: on your day off haha

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK off before you's start LOL :nuts:

nice pics

you sad feck on a saturday as well.:eek:
what platform is it,is it the new one to go out to the forties

No mate the yard has the lot until handover will only be max 5 trips that's the crack off the rep from apache who is a good pal of mine.
I will not be trying to get on this hookup

If the yard has the hook up for all trades
And this OGN??? has not done any work before offshore ????
Can you ask your mate ( Apache Rep ) what the Rates of Pay are and what terms and condictions are for the Scaffs..on this project
As Rbg are Paying £265 per day on the mantinace.
So the on this Hook up they will have to match this or go above it to get the right kind of Skilled men for this Job

Come on old Scaff think about it OGN are not a bunch a old men sitting in a bar and think let's start a company making oil rigs ????
The rates of pay will be what ever the agreement is out there
What do you mean by get the rite skilled men for the job ?

Get the rates from your mate at Apche this for the scaffs that are thinking about going in to the offshore game.
Get the the rates on to your post and answer the Question

The apache rep is a safety man and has fuuck all to do with the rate !!!!!!

As for scaffs that are thinking about getting into the offshore game as you say Have all worked offshore for years And know what the crack is offshore so what Q do you want answered ????????????

Stop worrying about your job in the 40's field

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Rite old scaff I have just checked back over my post and don't understand why your trying to pick a fight or be a smart arse over this thread ?
All I have done is post a couple of photo's of a job ongoing at present on the river Tyne and when asked if it was for the 40's field answered the Q and said there is 2 more to be built and that the yard has the hook up what is the norm !
So what's your problem ???????

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Old scaff we need to chat pm me and I will send you my number (we all stand together)
Fraternal greeting
Andy

Local labour only when it come to scaffs sorry to say and that's not a union thing before you start shouting your shiit ( not you eeiano mate)

Wi aye, Andy I goat a canny CEE VEE...wid that be anny gid min....lol.

Top Bottom