Office of Fair Trading

win the fooking loto!!! unfortunatly phill there ante no solution untill they get there heads out there a!ses and stop ripping people off !!!!!!!!!!

win the fooking loto!!! unfortunatly phill there ante no solution untill they get there heads out there a!ses and stop ripping people off !!!!!!!!!!

So why not start a similar orginisation?

Sounds crazy, but they could just do a citb course and get a proper card

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

So why not start a similar orginisation?
I just said that, your as bad as Scaffmag for nicking peoples ideas, not thanking you for that !

Sounds crazy, but they could just do a citb course and get a proper card

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I just said that, your as bad as Scaffmag for nicking peoples ideas, not thanking you for that !

Bah! But we must have been typing at the same time :sad2:

Bah! But we must have been typing at the same time :sad2:
You could thank me whilst I'm thinking of a catchy logo to call our new association for the rights of our brothers. Suprised nobodys thought of this before

Maybe they have.

But wouldn't it be virtually unworkable in such a relatively small industry?

but you still chose to stick with your ectib card even though it isnt worth the paper it is written on these days good luck with your office of fair trading route i personally would rather let a gang of squaddies go through me

been busy for the last 20 years scaff2010 this forum is mostly street lads most of the industrial lads had this ticket its brought me 45,50 grand a year as with many others as for it isnt worth the paper its written on as one lad said the goverment was quiet happy to take tax off us all,weve payed our taxes and national insurance and were timed served. thats why most large companys on the industrial sector have only just put there men throw most are part 1s most lads dont no fook all about ecitb scaffolders but there quiet happy for them to show how to scaffold!!!

I'm not sure who is the bigger pr1ck dangeruss or scaff2010

well all good things come to an end with your "45,50 grand" im sure you can afford a part one or did you spend it all on ladyboys and ky?
scaff 2010 ask your self what you were doing 20 25 years ago i can tell you were i was learning scaffolding mate for sgb started at the bottom mate. may not have the super cisrs ticket but i will never be out of work mate its how you know mate as for 45 50 ante far off that in the bank mate, as for lady boys can you tell the diffrence cos i cant thanks for your comments keeps the forum on its toes:cool:

40-50 grand dico were you on the sick for three months mate?......seriously best of luck with your campaign mate keep us informed.

40-50 grand dico were you on the sick for three months mate?......seriously best of luck with your campaign mate keep us informed.

lmfao!!! not one of the greedy ones celticbhoy :laugh:

scaff 2010 ask your self what you were doing 20 25 years ago i can tell you were i was learning scaffolding mate for sgb started at the bottom mate. may not have the super cisrs ticket but i will never be out of work mate its how you know mate as for 45 50 ante far off that in the bank mate, as for lady boys can you tell the diffrence cos i cant thanks for your comments keeps the forum on its toes:cool:

You're a f00kin' bum pal, 45 grand in the bank? You must have been a part timer then :laugh:

Right lads just in from pub after the Pool game.Missed a lot of the last few rsplys but I read them.Some good replys and the usual banter,maybe I missed a few things but my point to the OFT was valid.I just want people who are sick of the way things are to help me and the other lads out.My Irish ''Advanced'' consisted of truss out,cantilever,hanger and a roof saddle.I know its not worth **** over here but I ask any of you to bring me on a job. I know my game.Im not the best scaffolder in the world but I just want the chance to show Im far from the worst.A ticket doesnt make a scaffolder,a safe scaffold does.Reply more 2moro when Im sober

Top Bottom