Nuclear Power Stations

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Anyone done entries at a Nuclear Power Station, paper pants,vests 2 pairs of overalls and then a transit suit on above it, then wellies to put on and then all taped up and breathing mask put on, then had to go in the different cells to put access scaffold up. EPD's on, and then when you exit you are hoovered and monitored and stripped to your paper pants and vest, transit suit back on and then to the c2 wash room and shower. Medical every year, radiation passbook stamped for what levels you have been exposed to, confined space trained. Dico and i have, and ive had that i couldnt work on site for 4 days in one week cause i had been exposed to to much radiation for the month, but im not allowed to work as a scaffolder these days cause ive not been trained, some c**t in a suit made that decision, never worked in that enviroment, that i have.:mad:

yes mate try doing a hanger with a lifejacket on as well with all
that **** on .do it often enough and then youve got these clowns
spouting sg4: to us who have never turned a spanner in there life.

yes mate try doing a hanger with a lifejacket on as well with all
that **** on .do it often enough and then youve got these clowns
spouting sg4: to us who have never turned a spanner in there life.

I know what you mean bud, lifted some grating, put the droppers down and went down, next thing safety guy is looking down at me, asking questions, was i happy, did i feel the risk assessment was right, anything else could have been put in place to help me with my task, i looked up and the tw*t had mocasins on, so i said are they safety shoes you have on, he soon f**ked off.:toung:

yep life jackets sometimes had 2 take everythin off harness spanners life jacket hard hat the gap woz 12 inch had no choice sg4 dosnt suit them bridges dose it

Top Bottom