Are they are shiite..??

• Yes, they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jason-Gibbs

Im getting drunk ad fancy a laugh.

Northern Scaffolders are shiite... (anyone born outside the M25, even those from Brighton are considered 'northerners') :D
Flame away... all good fun. :amuse:

I've said it a few times now Jason, I must be the 2nd best scaffolder in the world as everyone I meet is the best.

That been said, anyone depending on a guy in a suit and a Jag keeping him in work must be thick.;)

I am without doubt the worst scaffolder anyone will have come across, why
Because I wanna do everything right, I've found if you wanna do it that way,
people get the hump and slag you off,
because your not a slasher, it's f.ucking mental,
if you slash your face fits, if not, your a c.unt
And that's not just down here in London, I've found that tone the case all over.

i've said it a few times now jason, i must be the 2nd best scaffolder in the world as everyone i meet is the best.

That been said, anyone depending on a guy in a suit and a jag keeping him in work must be thick.;)

you havent got a jag have ya prescott

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

And that's not just down here in London, I've found that tone the case all over.

AHAHAHAH MAN AFTER ME OWN HEART DO IT RIGHT DO IT ONCE WAS LIKE THAT AT LAST FIRM LAPPED BOARD DAFT GAPS BUT AS LONG AS ITS PUT UP IN 2 MINS JOBS AGOODEN NEVER MD THE 2 DAYS YA SPEND SNAGGING IT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hence while im now outta work! lol.

Ah the Saturday night punch up starts here, good to have you back as a regular Gibbo.

Keeping my opinion to myself as I don't want another black eye.

irish forever ,, 100 percent

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

lets rockanroll ladies ""biff biff"

you havent got a jag have ya prescott

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I have marra, like driving on silk.:cool:

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO! LOL DONT TELL ME YOU HAVE A PAIR OF THESE TO MACH YA MAHOGONY DASH LOL

Chanel-CH3186-Glasses-1204---BROWN-TWEED.jpg

Im getting drunk ad fancy a laugh.

Northern Scaffolders are shiite... (anyone born outside the M25, even those from Brighton are considered 'northerners') :D
Flame away... all good fun. :amuse:

I resemble that remark

but I was born in Hampshire now with roots in Gods Country

Last edited:

You would fit in well in Australia MM. Bloody perfectionists there. Would sit and wait for an inch perfect tube to be delivered so the job was perfect.

You would fit in well in Australia MM. Bloody perfectionists there. Would sit and wait for an inch perfect tube to be delivered so the job was perfect.

I asked for 11.5 Tubes at EXACTLY 1244mm in length on my last job... ended up getting sacked and they stole my silky 'leopard print' boxers before i left too! :(

ok question?
if your from up north but live and scaffold down south are you a **** northen scaffolder or a **** southen scaffolder?

Southerners introduced us to Jobs and Pics of something called 'Leaners' or whatever, FFS Jack the ripper never did that much slashing, feck off and eat your Jellied Worms,and let the Geordies and Jocks show you's how to use proper Pipes and Planks.:push:

I couldnt give a feck as long as im one of the best payed

as for being shiite in another 10 years we will all be shiite,or at the very least sunni.
Franky belfast is in britain.;)

How the fu.ck can anyone from Brighton be a Northerner to a cock-ney?

You Northern Cu.nt;)

Top Bottom