non political tribute

joebag

Reaction score
Admin has deemed that any rememberence Sunday post should be moved to the pub section as people on here have requested such things,

Along with rigger we and many others I'm sure we believe that it transcends all political,religious or any other beliefs and should proudly be up here as a tribute to the fallen and sacrifices made,

Please make your feelings known as this is political correctness gone batshit mental and I for one am not standing for it !!!!!!!!

No reflection on admin as he does an impossible to please job !

It kind of disrespects things putting it in the pub but I understand Admin's reasons with all the religious sectarian sh!t flying about atm.

I have sent S F Admin the following request.. Support would be appreciated lads!

"would it be possible to create a 'scaffolders tribute' section at the top of the forum? in the last month there have been injuries, deaths and now the remembrance day as subjects of threads here. it would solve the problem and still remove it from a section where it doesn't really belong?"

thanks!

No mate,without these blokes stood on the walls at night we wouldn't have freedom of speech to decide whether we should discuss it or not,fuk religion,fuk politics its about the air we breath and the water we drink on the land we stand,men laid their lives down for that and anything less than full recognition for that without embarressment or fear of retribution is shamefull and cowardly,,,,can't believe I'm even argueing for this swiftly its a disgrace !!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

You know what Robert fuk off !

i speak with respect for any soldiers , but they were irish also !!!!1 not all british ,, fair enough ?and i wouldnt put a tribute like that on any pub forum !

No mate,without these blokes stood on the walls at night we wouldn't have freedom of speech to decide whether we should discuss it or not,fuk religion,fuk politics its about the air we breath and the water we drink on the land we stand,men laid their lives down for that and anything less than full recognition for that without embarressment or fear of retribution is shamefull and cowardly,,,,can't believe I'm even argueing for this swiftly its a disgrace !!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

You know what Robert fuk off !
very sad that a member would use abusive language and swear words against another member when discussing a sensitive topic such as this, which deserves reverence and dignity, I am sorry you have really let yourself down on this one Joebag, shame...

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

unfortunately, I have had to report you , I am sorry that it was necessary.

You've never bummed a squaddie then Robert as if theirs no a fuk in every sentence your obviously a wrongun,,,so fukk off my tribute to the fukin fallen you tw@t !

hes part of the mob ,, i have a laugh with these guys , but i respect every body ele ,, same suspects ,, love to hate something

joebag, show some common sense for once and button up! if you need to abuse me do it elsewhere. This thread with this topic is not appropriate. c' mon mate?

By answering you you little rat I'm giving you credibility,,,,stop hijacking the thread with your shte,you show some respect for once in your life,that's the last of it you prk !

loveley ,, id love to look u in the eye son ,, and i reckon roberto is ten times the man u are ,, beat it bumface

Question for admin,did Frank and Robert appear at the same time,are their email addresses similar or their server the same ?

Oh gawd,you lot do go on,and on and on. Why dont you abuse each other by pm.:sick:

100 percent ,, but stop harkin on to admin , te mans not stupid , ur teyin to get me barred again ,, biggots

i speak with respect for any soldiers , but they were irish also !!!!1 not all british ,, fair enough ?and i wouldnt put a tribute like that on any pub forum !

Frank remembrance day is for ALL the fallen and wounded mainly from the first and second world wars right up to todays conflicts
There are and where many regiments from all over the world including the Irish guards and fusiliers , also many Sikh and Muslim regiments .
My father lost uncles at the D-day landings that where in the Irish Army .
And i will wear my poppy with pride in their honour

I Tend To Agree With You Ian Although I Do Like Young Robert He Is A Breath Of Fresh Air, Frank Or 21s Or Whatever Hes Calling Himself Thesedays Needs Anger Management Therapy Or Something He Is The Most Anti British Anti Protestant (See Franky Thats How You Spell It) Poster I Have Ever Seen.

Top Bottom