New starts grrrrrrr

Alamo know of a few good lads looking for work and do travel just come back from london recently have you anything going ?

Check private message

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Ok it's burns night so time for - haggis needs n tatties lol so later lol

Alamo, pm me some details mate. Could be interested my self + I know of a couple of good lads who may want a go as well mate. :)

For 2 months work guaranteed I'd get stuck in mate but it's just too far for me
But I know of a really good lad near Edinburg I think is looking as after 20 years has been bounced from Capes.
Give me a shout mate and I'll get on to him if your still looking

Firstly, I was one of the Scaffolders that jacked and my reasons are private and confidential and will stay that way...

Secondly, Fellow Scaffolders you have your opinions, however, do not judge yet you be judges...

Thirdly, never take a knife to a gun fight...

Garry...

GARRY HE SAYS HE THINKS THERE WAS GOOD MONEY,THEN HE STATES HES THE SERVICES MANAGER SHOULD HE NOT KNOW THE CASH.
AS YOU SAY EASY TO COME ON HERE AND SLATING GOOD MEN,JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW THIS TEXAN COWBOY DID HE LET HIS SPANNERS DO THE TALKING OR WAS IT HIS HAMMER.
THE FACT THAT HARSCO HAVE TO ADVERTISE IN THE JOBCENTRE TELLS YOU THE NAME HIS DEPOT HAS IN ABERDEEN,USED TO WORK FOR THE ST MACHARS BRANCH FOR OFFSHORE(YES IM A MONKEY ACCORDING TO HIM)AND IT WAS A GOOD OPERATION BUT OBVIOUSLY NO MORE :cry:

Alamo you couldnt lace garrys boots in fact if he dropped his spanner you wouldnt be worthy enough to pick it up.
Garry could have came on and slated you and your operation but chose not to if only you had an inch of his dignity,or knowledge of the scaffolding game ;)

If Garry Adams walked off then it needs no further comment except Harsco (SGB) have a long history of employing incompetent management and to keep on employing them throughout the world. Unfortunately they seem to let the good ones slip away. I wonder if the top management feel threatened and want to stay secure in the comfortable beds they have got? Similarities with othe large companies?

Alright lads. My initial comment was more of a generalisation, obviously I don't know what the score is.
But I know that Garry is well thought of so there must have been a good reason

Everyones got there reasons, as long as its legit. It does ruin future relations from a company's point of view.. However if that company has been mistreating their scaffs or leading them up the garden path then all is fair in love and war. It has to be a two way street.

I never mentioned any names n wouldn't have coz I have too much respect for Garry n his brother but I've been in office for 5 years n wore a belt for over 25 n il put my spanners against anyone else so don't slag me if you don't know me & I got a reason from why Garry left and respected that but wasn't just them. If a guy asks for a start and gets one surely a week to see how it's going ain't a lot too look.

In all fairness to Alamo, who incidentally I have mutual respect for, there were external mitigating circumstances which led to our electing to with draw from the Site...

A Supervisors job is not an easy one at the best of times and in the light of the closure of the Aberdeen Depot Alamo is to be commended for staying the course and not abandoning a sinking ship, indeed, I trust that Alamo will secure a position within Scaffolding Industry as and when the offers come in...

Scaffolder what the feck are we like ???---thats what makes us different for all the others---now lets put this one to bed...

Supperscaff

Fa Kin Read iss = who can read this...

Mannie spikin ( speaking ) Doric---North East Dialect ;)

Top Bottom