New scaffolding themed novel

Are you googling your own Internet forum name?:eek:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g[/ame]

I heard he was an urban myth, the boogie man a bed time story Southern Scaffolders told there kids. You fu*ck up at school and become a Scaff he will get you, he will add you on Facebook even if you've never met. You will watch his videos and cringe for dear life, he is like a ghost on the Scaffolders forum and then puffffttt In a cloud of smoke he's gone. But whatever you don't read his complete guide to scaffolding.

The greatest tricks Jason Gibbs ever pulled was convincing a few, very, very few Scaffs to watch his videos.

Last edited:
The sequel is going to be " staircase over the river quai" fillings already started on you tube, ray cribbs our hero is caught by Algerian terrorists. He's moved to Burma and forced to build a huge staircase over a river with his fellow prisoners. It's dark , so the silly hat is useful in this film. Hundreds drop like flies but six make it across the river under ray's expert supervision. It's gonna be big I reckon

This, unfortunately, coincides with the publication of my new novel 'The Lion, The Witch and The Unused Visa'.

It's a scaffolding-based love story about a failed supervisor who falls in love with an Algerian lion.

The story has a sad beginning, as the lion disppears up the worlds largest tube and fitting staircase, whilst wearing a coal miners headlamp. Never to be seen again.

However, the book's main character, Mason Jibbs does not give up. The story unfolds with his struggle to be reunited with the lion, whilst filming completely unrelated YouTube videos and continuing his charity work for the Royal Institute of Goatee Beards, who, incidentally, are based in his wardrobe.

Independent day
one man, one head torch, one camera phone, 15 spanners on one belt.
Against the world.

Will the sequel be about how the one man tracks down those childish individuals who treated him with contempt and kills them one by one in a slow extremely gruesome manner?

Yeah, it's going to be called 'The Algerian Handbag Massacre'.

Will the sequel be about how the one man tracks down those childish individuals who treated him with contempt and kills them one by one in a slow extremely gruesome manner?

I hear Uma Therman is lined up to star in this film its called Kill Phil :laugh:

This, unfortunately, coincides with the publication of my new novel 'The Lion, The Witch and The Unused Visa'.

It's a scaffolding-based love story about a failed supervisor who falls in love with an Algerian lion.

The story has a sad beginning, as the lion disppears up the worlds largest tube and fitting staircase, whilst wearing a coal miners headlamp. Never to be seen again.

However, the book's main character, Mason Jibbs does not give up. The story unfolds with his struggle to be reunited with the lion, whilst filming completely unrelated YouTube videos and continuing his charity work for the Royal Institute of Goatee Beards, who, incidentally, are based in his wardrobe.
Sounds good, although it reminds me of that classic "the lion the visa and the staircase" in which our hero is zonal supervising in the Algerian desert . He enters his tent that night, switches on his headlamp and there in the gloom a lion beckons him into the small Formica wardrobe in the tent. Our hero enters and there before his eyes is the worlds largest staircase ! All that's needed to asend the staircase is a Scaff tag and a dead man for the stop end toe board on level 136. Our hero signs the tag, but he has inadvertently signed his own visa and is abduted by white slavers who are after rent boys with silly beards for an Algerian oil magnate who has a fetish for men who dress like coal miners. The story goes on but our hero ends up with flared buttocks and throws himself of the tower in a bid for freedom.

Top Bottom