New scaffolding themed novel

Ian McInnes

Reaction score
After thinking about it for ten years I have finally written a novel, scaffolding is a fair chunk of it. It's called The Making of an Erectionist and you can find it on Kindle at: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IQKGNF2]Amazon.com: The making of an erectionist eBook: Ian McInnes: Kindle Store[/ame]

I'm thinking of penning one myself. Its starts off as somebody replying to add on the forum for "Six scaffs to work in Algeria" I'm gonna call it "hundreds applied but only a few was picked" or the "Magnificent six". The main character of the story is a cheeky cockney scamp called Ray Cribbs, he applies for this job and the story is of his struggles to get a visa whilst wearing a miners lamp in London in broad daylight.

Whilst he's waiting he builds a massive stair tower, writes a guide to scaffolding and does some supervising, but he's desperate to get abroad in the sun deploying couplers.

It ends up with him leaving the forum in a huff, but secretly coming back in a variety of different guises to upset the members who were cruel to him.

What do you think ?

Its a best seller russ, im sure there will be plenty of buyers.
Thanks, its an idea I've had for a while now mulling around in my head. I think I read something similar somewhere but cant think where.

hundreds will think about buying it but only six will

Which genres would it be ?
Fact, fiction or fantasy ?

I'd prefer to deep throat a screw jack than read your ***** book

What have you ever contributed to the world other than asking where you can get an Algerian visa to work on a job in Greenwich you f@cking halfwit?

I think as well as the usual illustrations it could also have a few pop up pages. It may need to be hardback to support certain pop up structures though...

I cant offer you one then pete....lol lol

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I think as well as the usual illustrations it could also have a few pop up pages. It may need to be hardback to support certain pop up structures though...

Could do with a lamp attatched at the side for daytime reading...lol

maybe a better title should be
HAVESPANNER WILL TRAVEL TO FOREIGN COUNTRYS WERE I FECKEN HATE THE PEOPLE AND IF I DONT GET THE JOB TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WERE I HATE THEY CUUNTS AS WELL AND GIVE IT ANOTHER GO
feck me it sounds like it could be my biography,but in my defence when im on the forum 9.9 times im pissed and dont actually beleive the crap i post
were as others do beleive their own hype;)

Top Bottom