New Scaffolders Job Search App

it was just a nice little app that makes it easy to look for work. i put it on app store at 69p but for some stupid reason they published it at £1.49.They also gave it an age rating of 17+???
It is a practical little app that does what it should do , ie: find scaffolding jobs at the level of the user.
Next one is a common sense scaffolding estimator app that will do half the office work in about 10 clicks. Thats if you have a phone!

Bought the job app..... Mixed feelings because all the app does is you click which grade Scaff you are and job location and the app fills these details into the indeed job website and gives you the list of jobs straight from indeed. It doesn't even hide this because you can see the indeed logo all over the page. Indeed is a free app availiable for free so for anyone who knows how to spell advanced/basic/trainee and also knows where they live I'd recommend indeed app instead. On the other hand it's only £1.49 for an app that is really easy to use and I suppose could one day help a fellow Scaff get a job for that I can't knock you. I think 69p of free would be more realistic

Good effort max tell ya what would be a good app ( if there ain't one already ) tg20:13 app in others words when gods gifts on site preach about health and safety then you can quickly check and see if it's bollox or not

jiggaman. if i break even ill be lucky with this first app but, its been a learning curve.
This is a nice little app that some find handy as its a lot easier than other ways of finding scaffolding vacancies. I dont know what your on about "gives you a link basically"?.
some people like some apps some don't, fortunately most do like my little one as its easy to use.
im working on the next and ill price that at £2,00000000 !

Top Bottom