new hungry scaff

RoryMurphy

Reaction score
Helo evryone hope you are safe and well
I have recently passed my Part 1 courses and I am looking for some advice on progressing within the trade I am currently without a company and would be very greatful for sum pointers on how to get work either through agencys or actual firms
I live in glasgow and can travel I have worked away most of the year using tube and fitting system

Welcome to the forum rory. Im sure youll get advice from a few of the forum scafs. in the meantime get the yellow pages out and start ringing around. Good luck pal

Welcome geezer.
all the best in finding work, the best thing is as fred has mentioned......ring round firms and agencys and explain your situ. Once you get a start keep your head down, nose clean and listen to whats said to you and you will go far.

I didnt know they still used the yellow pages- perhaps thats just a scottish thing lol - tbh wiv the right attitude & willingness to relocate,you shouldnt be without for long.
But dont expect to earn big for the 1st few years or you'll price urself outta work.keep ur mouth shut & eyes & ears switched on. You may get lucky & get a start on a company who give you a mentor- if so count urself luck but you'll prob be used & abbused for a couple of years till you switch on to it...

Stick with it & u'll b ok

Top Bottom