New Fitting

aye, we used to wear Donkey jackets wi the waterproof yoke LOLooo---good big pockets :eek:

I thought and tried to think of a clip (single) that swiveled, for instance when you need your inside boarded lift ledger to work on any angle and still get a good hold without putting un required standards all over the place making the job look like a bag of sh1t, or someone from middlesbrough had erected,:nuts:
coments please:D

i like this one many times had to do the above yeah its a good idea mate

PMSL---we work like Donkeys, wish I was hung like one PMSL

WWWoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssh :eek:

yeah swivel clip . you d buy a few use them once and never use them again . for how often you would use them you may as well put the extra standards in and go clip to clip .most pressed steel clips will go on anyway if you wind the bolt right down. im sure someone told me before he was going to do a sleeve which was wider at one end ,like the top of a funnel for topping off .im not claiming that for myself some one told me or i dreamt it

Paddy, not sure if thats a polite reprimand, not to worry I've had many in my day, water off a ducks back. I take your point regarding the purpose of the thred, IE, the development of a new fitting. Was replying to Jakdans post re- returns of other than 90 degrees and as far as I'm aware the only way this can be achieved without the use of swivels or the devopment of a swivel clip, is the use of Mills 90's, double on double. By the way, No offence taken.

Just as an afterthought RE- development of a swivel clip for returns, If it's not load bearing it would'nt be allowed.

Brandy mate, not a slight reprimand in any shape or form mate, Who am i to dictate/ i think not mate:embarrest:

See my earlier post regarding the Hen walk fitting, FFs mate, rip the p1ss oot of that mate, it deservers it;)

Best regards mate
Paddy

No worries Paddy, You always come across as a gent, always appreciated your input. Thirsty work this typing lark, heading out to quench the thirst. Cheers.

I would like to see a swivel type single for splay corners, and walls that are not square... lol

Been done, used to have a swivel clip or question mark clip!! :bigsmile:

Same time as the full wrap!

More than likley. You might remember better than me I was quite young running around in my over sized Donkey jacket.

The only reason they went because they didn't do a Hi Viz one!!!:D

Top Bottom