never seen anything like it

b-safe1

Reaction score
got a call from a company we do work for asking could we quote for a bird cage, when out to site today to have a look, got there and someone had scaffold the single lift buildings with cuplock, there was no sole boards just 3x3 posts under the feet it was single handrail, and for the load bays there was 5 pallets with a pack of blocks on top so they could load on to them i can not say what company this was but it was not a small one, i will upload the pictures on here tomorrow night, i can not see how they have got away with it, when i asked the site manger did they put it up there self he said no a scaffold firm did it they are keen on there prices he said, if a bricky did it i thick they would of done a better job, i asked why are they not doing the bird cage his reply was they only do single lifts, can not belive they have not been pulled about it will not be putting a sign any where near the site or sending a sign wirten truck, up load pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:
LMFAO scaffolders that only do single lifts, now I've heard it all!

i will let you see for your self mate when i get pictures on here no toe boards, brick guads or anything, load bay is the best. must be to get round haveing a design.

Single lift scaffolders, now I really have learned something.:eek: Wonder if they are starting any men.:cool:

never heard of single lift scaffolders, what you think the hemping gang is for?:blink1::bigsmile:

i smell a rat,the ***** have done it themselves.
single lift scaffolders my arse

which company done this mate, was it one from norwich? things picking up down there yet or not ???

Hi Guys just back from Norwich.

Been away for a few weeks, On the piss most nights so ill in the Mornings. Anyway to cut a long story short........ was getting only £500 a week in my hand, i thought i will teach these *****. Give me 1K or i will only do 1st lifts. The boss fought Tooth and Nail about it, i put a handrail on the 1st lift for £250 however it was a longun, well in fact 3 short-uns joined up. Not cheap for a 5 pallet Loading bay either, thought that was what he wanted it made out of, not to fooking carry 5 pallets.:eek:

you think that is so bad, fcuk me you guys havnt lived till you see scaffolding county durham style at least that scaffold had a fully boarded platform albet no toeboard, and ive seen more single handrail lately than i did when i was 16yr old, probably because they undercutting people by upto 60% or more round here these days.

Top Bottom