network scaffolding

benjo0211

Reaction score
Might have a start for these have a lot of bridge work going on has anybody worked for these or know what they're like?

Not sure about digs as I only live 30 mins away and pay depends on cards, experiencce etc

There based in Bolton so have local work like but I know they have a few bridges ready to start one of which is in York, I'll know more today when I've spoke to them it was my mate who I work with who spoke to them yesterday

Think there has been a few threads on here Benjo re Network, if i remember right they are owned by a painting company from the Manchester area and are doing a lot of bridges in the north of the country

From what i have heard they are not a bad outfit to work for

a worked with him on a few bridges the guys name is lee that owns them his son runs all the squads n hes a toss%r a was puntin gear way a few other boys fae the squad and cos i wasnt building any scaffold that night after the shift was done he told me a was only gettin a labourers rate, been hearing hes got plenty work tho

it ti protective coatings that part own it the guy who owns the other half is DAVE LEA not bad if you work all the hours good sends and work away for time and half i have worked for dave on and off for 10 years hes allways been the same i made some good money there for years but i was never at home allways at work but you will make you own mind up GOOD LUCK

********* !!!! u wont get offered a hourly rate maybe until 2 days later then they offer u what they think your worth !!! just last week on the tay rail bridge , 2 guys from glasgow were offered 110 for a 10 hour shift and nil for there 3hours a day travelling , they got told where to go . and speaking to the guys tht were there , the rate is the same at the weekend . good luck

it ti protective coatings that part own it the guy who owns the other half is DAVE LEA not bad if you work all the hours good sends and work away for time and half i have worked for dave on and off for 10 years hes allways been the same i made some good money there for years but i was never at home allways at work but you will make you own mind up GOOD LUCK

Dave is it the same Dave lea that was contracts manager at Palmers Manchester years back when they were based in Urmston next to Barton Bridge ?

no he used to be at bolton scaffolding with his dad b4 they sold out to speakmans mate if your a good scaff 'graftter you wont do wrong with him

I gather people have both good and bad things to say about them I suppose its down to yaself really

yeah pal its allways upto yourself mate but like i said earlier if your good at wot u do and graft like a nutter you will do ok there mate so go for it

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

wot is your name i used to live in blackburn myself

Top Bottom