need work

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
scaffolding lab needs work asap live in esssex own tools will travel need a step up the ladder trying too get all cards to be a scaffolder even yard work no prob im hard working good team member skills and team leader or will work on own not a cry baby alleays looking for new skills drop me a line (PM)

Hey m8 why dont you get on your heels and approach all the firms in your area and explain your situation, you might get lucky.

Good luck though

as soon as im better ill at the moo im on my push bike and away looking moving too kent realy soon so mite get a better chance then

Scaff Labourer

Hi Mate

We are looking for a scaffold labourer for a job in Elstree studios 3-5 day build starting on wednesday are you interested?

please call 01256 817878 ask for Nik

YER YES YER YER YER YES im in m8te can you please send me the details please ps are your lorrys near southend on sea maybe for a pick up near there or ill be on the train first thing m8te if not whats the nerist train stop to the job thank you
WOW I GOT A START I WONT LET YOU DOWN

Last edited:
Go on lad fill yer boots,hope it goes well for you..enjoy:D

Elstree Job

Hi Scaffy doo

All you need to do is give us a call the job will be getting filled today so we need you to call us mate

01256 817878

im going mad NEED WORK ill work for nout just pick me up bonkers im goingg poty

Top Bottom